Friday, January 16, 2015

Warhammer: Magnetized Night Goblin Army

Hi, welcome!

This goblin army has been a long running project. I did most of the work over the course of the last two years, but some pieces I've been tinkering with for over a decade. I probably would have finished everything last year, but I took up another simultaneous year-long project last winter (my 40k stuff, coming soon).

This first post will give an overview of the bulk of the army (i.e. the models with minimal modification) and their carrying case.

Future posts will showcase the custom-sculpted models.



So, that's 250-ish Night Goblins and associated monsters and warmachines all with neodymium magnets fitted under their bases for easy case transport and tabletop maneuvering.

The case is a modular toolbox with none of the dividers in it and pieces of sheet steel glued to the top and bottom.

I'll leave this as a test post for now, and post some more detailed close-ups of the units next.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment